Utility safety: The Buckingham OX Block is a rope snatch block with an integrated friction bar used for lowering loads, snubbing loads, and raising loads. It allows the rigging professional to handle loads with greater control. When lowering loads, tension is transferred from the worker to the OX Block. The OX Block replaces standard handline blocks, parted blocks, and various snatch blocks. The OX Block also has greater Working Load Limits than blocks of similar size.
The Ox Block™ replaces standard handline blocks & various snatch blocks and has a greater Working Load Limit than other blocks of similar size. It's a rope snatch block with an integrated friction bar that can be used to:
• Rescue It - Rated for two person rescue
• Lower It - control heavy loads with the friction bar
• Raise It - with or without pulleys
• Snub It - tie off load with the friction bar
• Sheave-to-Eye: WLL= 2,500 lbs (4,536 kg); MBS= 10,000 lbs (4,536 kg)
• Hook-to-Eye: WLL= 1,500 lbs (680 kg); MBS= 6,000 lbs (2,722 kg)