Work safety equipment: Meridian Strobe: A great safety product for linemen, municipalities, and other workers who need to be visible in their working environment.
• LED emergency strobe and locator light – visible for over a mile.
• Large toggle switch for easy operation with gloves or in adverse weather.
• Fits any 1” webbing, including Princeton Tec rubber or fabric headlamp straps.
• Included Velcro strap provides additional mounting options.
• White and Red Strobing LEDs cover all signaling needs for personal safety or emergency use.
• Waterproof to 100M, impact resistant body.
• 3 AAA batteries provide 100 hours of burn time.
• POWER: 100 Lumens (white LED), Visible Over a Mile
• LAMP: 1 White Maxbright LED (flashing), 1 Red Maxbright LED (flashing)
• BURN TIME: 100 Hours
• BATTERIES: 3 AAA Alkaline (Included)
• WEIGHT: 101g
• WATERPROOF: IPX8