Three more executives have signed on to speak at the Electric Light & Power Executive Conference Feb. 2, 2015, in San Diego, boosting the conference's strength to an unprecedented level: 10 utility CEOs, plus numerous other high-ranking leaders.
Newly confirmed speakers are: New York ISO President and CEO Stephen G. Whitley; Sir Roy Gardner, chairman of EnServe Group Ltd. and Mainstream Renewable Power Ltd. and the former group chief executive of Centrica/British Gas; and David Ozment, senior director of energy at Walmart.
"I can't think of any other conference where 1 out of 10 people in the room is not just a C-level executive, but a utility CEO," said Teresa Hansen, conference chairwoman and editor in chief of Electric Light & Power and POWERGRID International magazines. "The other 9 out of 10 will be high-level utility executives — our future utility CEOs — and execs within the electric utility industry. This is the go-to conference for electric utility leaders, and it's conveniently planned to lead into DistribuTECH."
Ten utility CEOs are scheduled to speak or accept awards during the Electric Light & Power Executive Conference:
- Edison International Chairman, President and CEO Theodore "Ted" F. Craver Jr.;
- Dominion Resources Chairman, President and CEO Thomas F. Farrell II;
- Wisconsin Energy Corp. Chairman and CEO Gale Klappa;
- Pepco Holdings Inc. Chairman, President and CEO Joe Rigby;
- OGE Energy Corp. Chairman, President and CEO Pete Delaney;
- New York ISO President and CEO Stephen G. Whitley;
- Baltimore Gas and Electric Co. CEO Calvin G. Butler Jr.;
- Vineland Municipal Electric Utilities Director Joseph A. Isabella;
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District former General Manager and CEO John Di Stasio; and
- EnServe Group Ltd. and Mainstream Renewable Power Ltd. Chairman and former Group Chief Executive of Centrica/British Gas Sir Roy Gardner.
Early bird registration includes a $200 discount and has been extended through Nov. 21 at www.elpconference.com. Electric Light & Power Executive Conference registration includes a seat at the Feb. 2 Electric Light & Power and POWERGRID International Awards Dinner, the Feb. 3 DistribuTECH Conference & Exhibition keynote session, and a welcome reception on the DistribuTECH exhibit floor.
DistribuTECH Conference & Exhibition is owned and produced by PennWell Corp., a Tulsa, Oklahoma,-based, highly diversified, business-to-business media and information company with 320 profit centers, including 150 print and online magazines and newsletters, 60 conferences and exhibitions on six continents, and an extensive offering of books, maps, websites, research products, digital media and database services. For more information, visit www.pennwell.com.
If you'd like more information about registering for DistribuTECH, please call our registration team at 918-831-9160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.