PSEG Long Island picks Tendril to implement energy efficiency, customer engagement
PSEG Long Island has selected Tendril’s suite of behavioral energy efficiency and demand management products
PSEG Long Island chose Tendril to serve as its behavioral energy efficiency and customer engagement partner of choice.
PSEG Long Island, a utility committed to increasing customer satisfaction, deployed several Tendril solutions that help customers understand their home energy use, provide personalized, actionable recommendations to improve energy efficiency, and position PSEG Long Island as a trusted advisor for home energy management.
PSEG Long Island has selected Tendril’s suite of behavioral energy efficiency and demand management products including:
· Home Energy Reports - The reports combine behavioral science and physics-based home simulation to give consumers a close-up view of their individual usage data, comparisons to similar residences, and practical, easy-to-follow tips to save energy. Reports will be provided through a prescriptive combination of mail and email delivery. Tendril’s home energy reports are proven to increase customer satisfaction.
· Customer Engagement Portal - The portal gives customers an interactive experience with a disaggregated view of whole home consumption, similar home comparisons, customized messaging and targeted promotions.
· High Usage Alerts - Customers receive proactive communications via text or email partway between their billing cycles if their energy use is trending higher than previous cycles.
· Assessments - Assessments can be completed by the homeowner or facilitated by an auditor to collect information on appliance type and electricity usage across a range of areas, including heating, cooling, lighting, water heating and pool/spa pumps. This user-provided data informs customers’ home energy reports and portal experience, allowing consumer-facing communications to be more personalized.
· Marketplace - Tendril has partnered with EFI, a leader in utility marketplaces, to help update a marketplace for customers to purchase energy efficiency products. The Tendril platform will provide analytical insights that inform whom to target, personalized savings estimates for offers, and messaging tailored by segment.