Radio system for mobile work teams
Motorola Solutions introduces MOTOTRBO Connect Plus multi-site, digital trunking, two-way radio system.
Schaumburg, Ill., October 7, 2010—The Motorola Solutions business of Motorola announced the launch of MOTOTRBO Connect Plus, a scalable multi-site digital trunking two-way radio system designed to accommodate high-volume, wide-area communication for mobile work teams. Connect Plus will be featured at the Motorola Solutions Road Show events, scheduled to begin on October 6, 2010, to provide channel partners with in-depth training and demonstrations of the solution.
· Scalable voice and data system extends coverage across one to six sites with a capacity of up to 29 talk paths and 2,900 users per site, and future expandability planned.
· Utilizes Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) technology, the world’s most widely adopted digital technology, to deliver clear audio, integrated data applications and increased capacity with less hassle and less infrastructure.
· Wire-line console provides increased functionality and dispatch capability to effectively coordinate a mobile workforce from a centralized location.
· High-capacity voice and integrated data communication system includes text messaging and GPS for location tracking.
· Key capabilities include priority status, call queuing, dynamic site roaming, dynamic site assignment and network management.
· Allows for customized integration of applications from the MOTOTRBO Application Developer Program, the industry’s largest third-party worldwide developer program.
· Available now in UHF and VHF and 800/900 MHz frequency bands.