Entergy Selects Elster's EnergyAxis Advanced Metering Infrastructure Solution
Elster Integrated Solutions (EIS), part of Elster Group, announced recently that Entergy has selected Elster's EnergyAxis advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) solution for its 3,400 meter pilot in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Very high system read and communications reliability
- Delivery of monthly and on-demand reads
- Ability to collect interval data from every meter
- Real time remote meter connect and disconnect with load-limiting functionality
- Outage detection and notification
- Remotely upgradeable firmware
- Pre-pay account management
- Home area network including displays, thermostat, and load controls utilizing ZigBee® communications
Hayata of North America, Ltd. has announced the introduction of the BT11000 QuickTie cable tie installation tool. This innovative tool represents the most productive method available for installing cable ties. The BT11000 tool, along with Hayata roller ball and ladder style cable ties, offers a reliable and secure option for cable restraining and bundling.