Line maintenance: New 3-Pt. Rotary Brush Cutter
Utility equipment: EDGE 3-Pt. Rotary Brush Cutters have been added to CEAttachments’ line of attachments for compact utility tractors.
Utility vehicle attachment: New EDGE 3-Pt. Rotary Brush Cutters have been added to CEAttachments’ line of attachments for compact utility tractors. These EDGE Rotary Cutters were designed to make short work of land maintenance needs. They feature a beavertail- style rear deck panel constructed of heavy-duty 11-gauge steel that deflects cut material downward.
The rear wheel assembly features three height adjustment settings to cut grass and brush between 1-11 inches from the ground.
Two heavy-duty 1/2” thick by 4” wide blades are mounted to a tough stump jumper pan for efficient cutting.
The EDGE Rotary Cutters also feature shear-bolt driveline protection, side skid shoes to help the deck glide along the ground, and front and rear chain shielding to help keep material under the deck while being cut.
These standard-duty Rotary Cutters require 20-40 hp and are available in 60” and 72” cutting widths.
• Heavy-duty steel construction for durability
• 3 height adjustments to cut 1-11 inches from ground
• 2 heavy-duty blades mounted to stump jumper pan
• Shear-bolt driveline protection
• Side skid shoes help deck glide along ground
• 60” and 72” standard-duty models requiring 20-40 hp
• Front and rear chain shielding help keep material under deck