HD Electric Company’s DVM-80UVK Universal Voltmeter Kit is a new addition to its phasing voltmeter product line. The company has expanded the features of the DVM-80 series voltmeter and packaged it with an assembly of accessories—offering it as a complete, ready-to-use Universal Voltmeter Kit. Priced competitively as a complete kit, the DVM-80UVK includes:
• Dual stick phasing voltmeter with overhead hook probes for use up to 40 kV;
• Add-on resistor sticks for measurements up to 80 kV;
• Underground bushing probes;
• Cable fault tester;
• Voltmeter proof tester;
• Shotgun hotstick adapters; and
• Soft-sided, multi-functional carrying bag with built-in bucket hooks.
This kit contains everything needed to:
• Perform voltmeter and phasing operations for all overhead and underground applications;
• Take measurements on secondary voltages starting at 5V;
• Take measurements on primary voltages up to 80 kV;
• Take measurements on elbow test points with test point feature;
• Peak voltage reading can be held using the new peak hold feature;
• Perform underground cable fault testing with cable fault tester; and
• Test the voltmeter before and after use with voltmeter proof tester.
For more information about HD Electric or other voltmeter kits, click here to go to Utility Products' Buyers Guide.
HD Electric Co.