Work gloves: Leather utility gloves offer precise dexterity, superior comfort
Safety gloves: Youngstown Glove Company’s arc rated 25 cal/cm² Leather Utility Plus Wide-Cuff is made of high-quality, durable goatskin leather sewn into an ergonomic, 3D performance glove pattern.
Work gloves: Arc rated 25 cal/cm², Youngstown Glove Company’s Leather Utility Plus Wide-Cuff is made of high-quality, durable goatskin leather sewn into an ergonomic, 3D performance glove pattern. The glove is form-fit for precise dexterity and superior comfort. The wide pattern reduces hand fatigue. It will not drip, melt or ignite when exposed to flames or sparks.
The result is increased efficiency, productivity and safety for workers, while in compliance with the NFPA 70e-2015 standard and OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.
Features & Benefits
• Arc Rating: 25 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
• Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A3
• Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105:2011 Level 4
• 7.5" widened traditional lineman cuff
• 18oz/yd² high-quality leather
• Superior comfort, dexterity, efficiency and safety
• Ergonomic, 3D performance pattern form-fits to hand
• Double layer leather on fingertips, knuckle, saddle and palm for increased protection and durability
• Compliant: NFPA 70e-2015 Standard/OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
• Ideal for Utilities / Linemen / Oil and Gas / Farm / Ranch / Construction / Landscape
THE FALLEN LINEMAN ORGANIZATION
A portion of this glove sale goes directly to the Fallen Lineman Organization. The FLO's mission is to memorialize fallen electrical line workers, and care for the families who have lost or are impacted by severe injury of a loved one in the line of duty. To learn more click here.