Fall protection: Harness designed for maximum comfort, durability
Safety products: FallTech’s Advanced ComforTech Gel harness addresses comfort with an endoskeleton frame with a proprietary polymer gel in the shoulder and waist pads for added support and cushioning at key impact areas.
Fall protection: “Wow, this harness is really comfortable! Those are the words you want to hear when field testing a harness, and this is exactly what we heard,” said Jeff Shipley, director of marketing for FallTech. As an innovator in fall protection equipment for workers at heights, FallTech has launched their new Advanced ComforTech Gel line of harnesses.
At the core, what do all users of fall protection want? A comfortable harness that is as tough as they are. FallTech has addressed the needs of users with the Advanced ComforTech Gel harness… Tough and Comfortable.
The Advanced ComforTech Gel harness addresses comfort with an endoskeleton frame with a proprietary polymer gel in the shoulder and waist pads for added support and cushioning at key impact areas.
“This advanced polymer gel provides energy absorption in critical pinch points like the shoulders to reduce fatigue, aiding in the prevention of work related injuries,” Shipley said.
Built to work hard, a tough ballistic polyester exterior of the harness offers long lasting durability and will stand up to the punishment of the job site. The Advanced ComforTech Gel offers removable and adjustable leg pads with a durable air mesh with ventilated foam for all day comfort.
Some of the attributes engineered into the Advanced ComforTech Gel harness include:
• The endoskeleton frame offers a polymer gel into the shoulder and waist pads offer added support and cushioning at key impact areas.
Easy to adjust
• FallTech’s proprietary CamLock torso adjusters on the Aluminum models allow quick, simple one handed adjustment that lock in place throughout the day.
• Visi-Lock Quick Connect buckles on the chest and legs feature a visual indicator that displays green when properly fastened.
Enhanced life of the harness
• Advanced ComforTech Gel harnesses feature webbing with a tighter construction for added strength and durability while maintaining pliability for ease of movement.
Easy Self-Retracting Device connection
• A Self-Retracting Device quick attachment point allows fast, hassle-free attachment of most Singe and Twin personal SRD connectors with integrated tension clips to minimize back D-ring and shoulder pad downward slippage to keep you working, not adjusting.
The Advanced ComforTech Gel harnesses offer numerous bodywear options for whatever job situation a user, safety manager or job site managers need to tackle -- including configurations available in construction belted, non-belted, retrieval and climbing.
The FallTech Advanced ComforTech Gel meet OSHA 1910.269 & 1926 and ANSI Z359.1.-2014 and are rated to 425 lbs. (192.77 kg) capacity.
FallTech is a leading manufacturer of fall protection products built for all industries where workers are exposed to falls from elevation. Headquartered in Compton, CA, FallTech has its own internal testing lab that has met the stringent requirements of the IAS Accreditation Criteria for Testing Laboratories (AC89) and has demonstrated compliance with ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2005. FallTech is marketed globally and staffed with engineers, product developers and experts dedicated solely to the design, testing and manufacturing of fall protection products. For over 20 years, FallTech has been outfitting people when they are exposed to fall hazards at work and tackling fall protection problems the way they happen in real life… one worker at a time.