Utility tools: Heavy Duty Insulated Multi-tap and In-Line splicer/reducers
Utility supplies: BURNDY announces the addition of a family of Heavy Duty Insulated Multi-tap and In-Line splicer/reducers to our current offering of UNITAP connectors.
Utility supplies: BURNDY is pleased to announce the addition of a family of Heavy Duty Insulated Multi-tap and In-Line splicer/reducers to our current offering of UNITAP™ connectors. This expansion includes 8 tap configurations and in-line splicer/reducers in both clear and UV-rated black and accommodate wire sizes from #2 - 750 kcmil. Each conductor port contains 2 set screws to increase the strength and performance of the connector, and will provide a reliable and robust connection in the most demanding applications.
Features and Benefits
• 600 Volt Rated
• Fully insulated aluminum 6061-T6 connector body saves time and lowers installation costs by eliminating taping
• Listed to UL 486A-B, File E9498
• Dual Rated for use with copper and aluminum conductors
• Range taking designs accommodate wire sizes from #2 - 750 kcmil
• Configurations include Double-Side Entry Taps in 2 to 12 ports and In-Line Splicer/Reducers
• Available in UV-Rated Black or Clear Plastisol Insulation
• Operating temperature range from -40ºC to 135ºC
• Conductor ports are pre-filled with oxide inhibitor
• Screw Port and Conductor Port caps provided to protect against contamination and accidental contact of energized parts