Fall protection: Ultra-Lok self-retracting lifeline for retrieval
Fall arrest protection: Capital Safety offers the Model 3501102 is 50 ft. (15.2m) of 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel wire rope with 3-way emergency retrieval winch, mounting bracket, swiveling snap hook and anchorage carabiner.
Fall protection equipment: Capital Safety offers the Model 3501102 is 50 ft. (15.2m) of 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel wire rope with 3-way emergency retrieval winch, mounting bracket, swiveling snap hook and anchorage carabiner.
• 3-way emergency retrieval system
• Integrated quick-connect mounting bracket
• Stowabe retrieval handle
• 50 ft. (15.2m) 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
• Rugged and extremely lightweight thermoplastic housing
• Stainless steel dynamic components
• Internal energy absorption system
• Anti-ratcheting twin disk brake system
• Constant moving brake system pawls
• Built-in carrying handle
• Swiveling anchorage point
• Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator
• Reserve lifeline system
• Ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™
Ultra-Lok™ self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) are rugged, yet extremely lightweight and superbly engineered devices you can count on for safety, efficiency and comfort. Stainless steel components, an anti-ratcheting brake system and a semi-sealed design provide the user with a system built to last. Our SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.