Safety gloves: 3M Comfort Grip Winter Gloves
Safety products: 3M Comfort Grip Winter Gloves have the comfort and dexterity of our General Use Gloves but with added warmth for cold weather applications.
Protective gloves: 3M™ Comfort Grip Winter Gloves have the comfort and dexterity of our General Use Gloves but with added warmth for cold weather applications. They are nitrile foam coated for better grip, are washable, and feature a knit wrist cuff style.
In addition, 3M offers Comfort Grip Cut Resistant Gloves with the same features and comfort as the General Use Gloves with even greater cut, puncture and tear resistance. These medium-duty gloves are excellent for jobs requiring dexterity when handling sharp parts.
• Gloves are EN388 4544 and ANSI Cut Level 3 for improved hand protection from mechanical risks.
• The ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWP) composite liner provides greater cut, puncture and tear resistance.
• Foamed nitrile palm provides excellent grip, even in wet or oily conditions.
• Long-lasting, durable and washable.
And 3M’s Gripping Material High Dexterity Work Gloves are high dexterity, lightweight work gloves made of premium goatskin leather.
• Exceptionally strong, premium, lightweight goatskin leather for long wear
• Control and stretch ribbed heavy duty spandex for snug fit and excellent breathability
• Features 3M™ Gripping Material GM530 sewn into the palm and fingers of the glove to improve users’ grip while providing slip resistance
• Padded knuckle area for protection
• Touch screen finger and thumb tips for interaction with touch screen electronics
• Grip performance can be maximized when used with 3M™ Gripping Material Tape