Protective footwear: Heated insoles keep feet warm
Safety products: ThermaCELL Heated Insoles are cordless, remote controlled, rechargeable Heat Insoles with a built-in thermostat.
Utility safety: ThermaCELL Heated Insoles are cordless, remote controlled, rechargeable Heat Insoles with a built-in thermostat.
ThermaCELL Heated Insoles Product Highlights:
• Remote control allows instant temperature adjustment with the touch of a button while Insoles remain in footwear.
• Integrated rechargeable lithium-ion polymer batteries allow for over 500 charges lasting up to five hours per charge.
• Versatile Insoles can be used in all types footwear.
• Well priced at $0.05 per hour of use. Heated insoles will last for multiple winters of heavy use.
• Retails for $129.99 and compared favorably with heated boots that retail for $300 or more.
• Five sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL. Heated Insoles can be adjusted to accommodate any shoe size from a woman’s 6 up to a man’s 13.
Wireless Remote Control Benefits:
• Remote control designed to hang from belt or keychain.
• Small enough to easily fit in a pocket.
• Control can activate the Insoles from a distance as far away as 7 feet.
• Activates Insoles and allows the user to select from two temperature settings plus no heat.
For more information about ThermaCELL or other products, click here to go to Utility Products’ Buyers Guide.