HD Electric Company's 3ID Three Phase Cable Identifier identifies the correct phases on long lengths of de-energized and discharged overhead and underground cables. It includes a sender and receiver that are designed to be hand held with or without gloves. Because of its higher test voltage, the 3ID can test long lengths of cable. LEDs on both units indicate the 3ID units are connected to the same phases on each end of a cable.
Cable Identifier features:
• Identify all three cable phases simultaneously and any shorted phases;
• Higher test voltage of 36 Vdc allows for longer cable lengths to be tested -has been tested up to seven miles;
• Use in overhead or underground systems;
• Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use;
• Very bright LED indicators;
• Large copper alligator clips with heavy-duty boots;
• Low battery indicator; and
• Made in the USA.