Cable test equipment: Three phase cable identifier from HD Electric
Voltage tester: HDE's 3ID Three Phase Cable Identifier identifies the correct phases on long lengths of de-energized and discharged overhead and underground cables.
Test products: HDE's 3ID Three Phase Cable Identifier identifies the correct phases on long lengths of de-energized and discharged overhead and underground cables. It includes a sender and receiver that are designed to be hand held with or without gloves. Because of its higher test voltage, the 3ID can test long lengths of cable. LED's on both units indicate that the 3ID units are connected to the same phases on each end of a cable.
Cable Identifier features:
• Identify all three cable phases simultaneously and any shorted phases
• Higher test voltage of 36VDC allows for longer cable lengths to be tested - has been tested up to 7 miles
• Use in overhead or underground systems
• Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use
• Super bright LED indicators
• Large copper alligator clips with heavy duty boots
• Low battery indicator
• Made in the USA