ProFlex Dorsal Impact-Reducing Glove
Ergodyne launches thermal waterproof cut, puncture and dorsal impact-reducing glove.
St. Paul, MN—Ergodyne expands its ProFlex Dorsal Impact-Reducing (DIR) Glove Series to include the ProFlex 925CPWP thermal waterproof cut, puncture and dorsal impact-reducing glove. Providing maximum defense from multiple, competing hazards, Ergodyne's new glove delivers on protection without sacrificing an ounce of flexibility or dexterity.
"Our DIR Series continues to expand to address the needs and wants of workers in the field," said Andy Olson, senior product manager, Ergodyne. "They asked for a combination of cut and puncture protection in a thermal, waterproof glove ... and that's what we've delivered."
• All-Armortex palm provides Level 3 cut, Level 2 puncture protection and enhanced grip and durability in muds and fluids;
• EVA padding underneath Armortex;
• Molded TPR armor on knuckles, fingers and carpal bone for impact protection, pinch injury prevention, and blow deflection;
• Armor “flex zones” for high dexterity;
• 5mm EVA dorsal pad protects vulnerable metacarpal region;
• 40g 3M Thinsulate insulation;
• Hipora breathable waterproof and windproof insert liner;
• Reinforced Kevlar palm stitching for extended wear and durability;
• Reflective accents and hi-vis color scheme for optimal hand visibility;
• Contoured neoprene cuff with reflective pull-on tab resists snagging while offering a secure fit and easy on/off; and
• Patented design.