Increased safety enclosures
Adalet offers complete line of 1/4 turn door latching increased safety enclosures.
Cleveland, Ohio, October 20, 2010—Adalet has completed a new line of Exe increased safety enclosures designed with 1/4 turn door latching for quick and easy access. The new VC4X6 and VH4X6 increased safety enclosures are cULus, ATEX, GOST and IECEx certified to house terminal block assemblies in Exe rated Zone 1 and 2 hazardous locations. The completed enclosure line includes 37 standard sizes and the option for custom sizes to meet most specifications.
The enclosures feature a continuous one-piece silicone gasket that provides an IP66 ingress rating for dust-tight and watertight locations. Standard lift-off door hinges are included for easy removal of the cover. The 1/4 turn door latches are designed with security in mind and include a double bit insert. Mounting feet can be oriented in either horizontal or vertical directions and an internal/external earth stud is included as standard. The enclosures are equipped with a painted steel mounting panel for mounting DIN rail and terminal block assemblies.
All of Adalet's increased safety enclosures carry the most up-to-date approvals to the most current standards and can be customized to meet most any requirement. Customizations such as holes and cut-outs, breather/drains, terminal block population, various 1/4 turn inserts, gland plates and operators are available. Users can populate Adalet increased safety enclosure in the field without voiding certification (Adalet must install atleast one terminal block).
● VC4X Series: 24 standard sizes available in SS316L or SS304
VH4X Series: 13 standard sizes available in SS316L or SS304
● Continuous one-piece silicone gasket providing IP66 ingress protection
● Ground stud on cover and box including an extra earth stud
● Internal rail mounting system for quick installation of terminal block assembly
● Welded on external mounting feet (vertical or horizontal)
● Lift off door hinge
● 1/4 turn door latch with various optional inserts
Options or Modifications:
● Gland plates (6 inch depth or greater) can be supplied pre-drilled or blank for field drilling
● Stopping plugs
● Population/assembly with ATEX certified terminal blocks
● Cable glands and other fittings
● Holes and cut-outs
● Mounting panels
● Custom sizes