Work light: Clamping Worklight provides all day, hands-free illumination
Safety lighting: Klein Tools’ work light include a 2-inch clamp, a 360-degree rotating LED head, and pivoting feet to brighten any jobsite. This work light can be clamped where needed, stand on its own or handled easily, offering unmatched versatility.
Safety lighting: Klein Tools introduces the Clamping Worklight for all day, hands-free illumination. Features include a 2-inch clamp, a 360-degree rotating LED head, and pivoting feet to brighten any jobsite. This work light can be clamped where needed, stand on its own or handled easily, offering unmatched versatility.
Clamping Worklight (Cat. No. 56029)
• Easily and securely clamps to a ladder or lift for all day, hands-free illumination
• Head rotates a full 360 degrees and pivots up to 90 degrees to help illuminate dark work spaces
• Pivoting feet enable stand-alone illumination
• Light projects in front of you, helping to reduce shadows
• Easy-to-find glow head recharges when the light is on
• IP54 rating: dust- and water-resistant for increased durability and reliability
• High: 250 Lumens and 8-hour runtime; Low: 125 Lumens and 10-hour runtime
“It can be hazardous if a worklight loses power before a job is completed,” said Laura Ranieri, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “That’s why Klein has designed the Clamping Worklight with an 8-10 hour run time to provide all day, hands-free illumination. Its rotating head and durable, pivoting feet help direct light exactly where it is needed, making this a great addition to any jobsite.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople.
For more information about Klein Tools or other products, click here to go to Utility Products’ website.