Voltage measurement: HDE's DVM-80 Series Digital Voltmeters and Phasing Sets are compact, high accuracy instruments designed to measure voltages up to 80kV. The DVM-80 series incorporates Phase Accurate Technology, which makes all voltage readings, whether made from line-to-line or line-to-ground, accurate and repeatable to within 1%.
There are 3 models - the DVM-80, DVM-80T with test point mode and the latest exciting addition to the series, the DVM-80UVM. The DVM-80UVM is a compact, high accuracy dual stick voltmeter and phasing set with capacitive test point mode and peak hold. It measures voltage from 5V to 40kV and up to 80kV with a pair of optional add-on resistors. The two-stick design can be used in both overhead and underground applications.
Features and Benefits
• Peak Hold mode
• Triple auto ranging 3.5 digit display - reads in kilovolts from 5 Volts to 80kV
• Highly accurate, within 1% of the reading
• Backlit display for easy reading in bright or dark conditions
• Measures AC and DC voltages
• Use on secondary voltages, starting at 5 Volts
• Measure voltage on elbow test points, meter will display the system voltage
• Test underground cables for faults
• Auto shut-off
• Powered by a 9V alkaline battery in an easy to change battery case - no tools required • Voltmeter weights 2.25 lbs.
• Made in the USA
The DVM-80UVM is available in a Universal Voltmeter Kit. We have packaged the DVM-80UVM with an assembly of accessories, offering it as a complete ready-to-use Universal Voltmeter Kit.