Test and measurement equipment: Eight-channel Type K Thermocouple Amplifier Signal Conditioner Module
Utility testing: The Sensor Connection has expanded its line of measurement and control instrumentation with the addition of the model TCA-MS-K-8-A4.
Utility equipment: The Sensor Connection, a division of Harold G. Schaevitz Industries LLC, has expanded its line of measurement and control instrumentation with the addition of the model TCA-MS-K-8-A4. This 8 Channel Type K Thermocouple Amplifier Module converts the low output voltage signal from 8 Type K thermocouple probes to 8 independent linearized 0 to 5 VDC output voltages. This output is ideal for interfacing to instrumentation equipment including data loggers, temperature indicators, chart recorders, and controllers. A unique feature of this product is the addition of an onboard single-axis +/- 4g capacitive accelerometer for monitoring vibration or shock to the module.
• Input: (8) Type K Thermocouple
• Temperature Measuring Range: 0 to +1250°C
• Accelerometer Measuring Range: +/- 4g
• Analog Output: (9) 0 to 5 VDC
• Supply Voltage: 10 to 32 VDC
• On-board CJC
• Housing is rated IP 51
• Compact Size, only 7.0" x 3.5" x 1.6"
• Includes (8) mini-plug signal input connectors
• Includes 1m long detachable wiring harness
• Made in the USA