Voltage measurement: HVA-2000 High Voltage Digital Ammeter from HD Electric
Energy meter: Take ampere measurements on conductors up to 500kV quickly and easily with the HVA High Voltage Digital Ammeter.
Electrical measurement: Take ampere measurements on conductors up to 500kV quickly and easily with the HVA High Voltage Digital Ammeter from HD Electric. The large, bright, 4-digit LED display allows you to read amps from the longest of telescoping hotsticks. The HVA is lightweight and easy to use on the end of a long hotstick. The HVA features 1% accuracy and will store the last 4 readings, allowing you to read real-time amps directly during live line operations or by using the stored readings function.
Features and Benefits:
• Quickly take current readings on conductors up to 500kV (phase-to-phase)
• Measures AC current, 25-500Hz
• Read the measurement in real time from the large digit display
• Stores the last four current readings
• Display is easy to read in bright or dark conditions
• Auto shutoff with low battery function
• Small and lightweight, easy to manage on an extension hotstick
• Dual hotstick connections - universal spline and clampstick
• Use on conductors up to 2.75" (7.0 cm)
• Accuracy 1% of reading
• Made in the USA
HD Electric Company
For over 80 years, HD Electric Company, a Textron Company, has provided products serving the diverse needs of the electrical power industry and its related industries worldwide. HDE’s continuous improvement and innovation in the areas of controlling, testing, measuring and recording of electric power has resulted in the development of leading edge products designed to help deliver electric power to customers safely and efficiently.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems.