Voltage meter: DigiVolt digital voltmeter and phasing sets from HD Electric
Voltage measurement: HD Electric’s DVM-80UVM is a compact, high accuracy dual stick voltmeter and phasing set with capacitive test point mode and peak hold.
Utility testing / utility tools: HD Electric’s (HDE's) DVM-80UVM is a compact, high accuracy dual stick voltmeter and phasing set with capacitive test point mode and peak hold. The DVM-80UVM measures voltage from 5V up to 40kV and up to 80kV with a pair of optional add-on resistors. The two-stick design can be used in both overhead and underground applications. The DVM-80UVM incorporates Phase Accurate Technology, which makes all voltage readings, whether made from line-to-line or line-to-ground, accurate and repeatable to within 1%.
Features and benefits:
• Peak Hold mode
• 3.5 digit display - reads in kilovolts from 5V to 40kV
• Highly accurate, within 1% of the reading
• Backlit display for easy reading in bright or dark conditions
• Measures AC and DC voltages
• Use on secondary voltages, starting at 5 volts
• Measure voltage on elbow test points, the meter displays system voltage
• Test underground cables for faults
• Auto shut-off
• Powered by a 9V alkaline battery in an easy to change battery case - no tools required
• Voltmeter weights 2.25 lbs.
HD Electric Company
For over eighty years, HD Electric Company, a Textron Company, has provided products serving the diverse needs of the electrical power industry and its related industries worldwide. HDE’s continuous improvement and innovation in the areas of controlling, testing, measuring and recording of electric power has resulted in the development of leading edge products designed to help deliver electric power to customers safely and efficiently.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems.