Hickory, N.C.—Highly skilled expertise and support for network deployments around the world have been expanded through the unveiling of the new CommScope PartnerPRO Network. It is one of the world’s most comprehensive networks of certified partners supporting cable television, business enterprise, wireline and wireless customers.
The CommScope PartnerPRO Network consists of consultants, integrators, installers, distributors and alliance partners who are trained and certified by CommScope to deliver the company’s broad range of network solutions. CommScope is uniquely positioned to support certified partners across cable TV, enterprise, wireline and wireless markets.
“Through the PartnerPRO Network, CommScope is building an extensive network of skilled professionals focused on solving our customers’ most complex technological problems,” said Stephen Kowal, vice president, Global Partners, CommScope. “CommScope partners are closely aligned with us in selecting, supplying and/or implementing world-class communications solutions for cable plants, data centers, wireless systems and other networks.”
Network technology complexity and subscriber expectations are increasing. When a rural cable operator wants to add fiber to the network, an IT manager needs to upgrade the data center, or a facility manager receives complaints about slow in-building wireless service, the CommScope PartnerPRO Network can help. PartnerPRO links the right people with the right solutions so customers can make the right choices when implementing CommScope solutions. With PartnerPRO, customers can get the answers they need for their most pressing network issues and decisions plus:
• State-of-the-art technology solutions with upgrade paths that can decrease capital and operating expenses
• Warranty protection on CommScope certified solutions
• Consistent installation services globally
• Peace of mind from working with expert industry professionals
CommScope’s PartnerPRO Network also benefits its partners. Becoming a CommScope certified partner helps consultants, integrators, installers and distributors differentiate themselves in an increasingly competitive market. Partners also receive:
• Training and certification supported by the market leading CommScope Infrastructure Academy
• Ability to offer CommScope warranty programs
• Increased access to CommScope’s global customer base
• Increased recognition in the marketplace
• Potential early access to new technology
• Ongoing training
“CommScope has successfully operated a BusinessPartner program for years, which PartnerPRO expands upon and replaces,” said Kowal. “Partners and customers have consistently verified the benefits of participating in a CommScope partner program, and we¹re confident that this new OneCommScope partner program raises the bar even further.”
In addition to consultation, installation and commissioning services, CommScope Partners will be able to offer and support the company’s brands, including:
• Andrew solutions for wireless networks, especially challenging coverage and capacity applications
• SYSTIMAX solutions for data centers and intelligent buildings
• BOS (BrightPath Optical Solutions) for “fiber to the x” broadband
• Uniprise solutions for structured cabling needs
For more information about CommScope or other network solutions, click here to go to Utility Products' Buyers Guide.