Test and Measurement: Ground Resistance Tester
AEMC Instruments' New Ground Resistance Tester is designed for measuring ground impedance on bus bars.
AEMC Instruments' New Ground Resistance Tester Model 6418 with its oblong head is designed for measuring ground impedance on bus bars, as well as ground rods without the use of auxiliary rods or de-energizing the system.
- Large multi-function, bright yellow organic display (OLED) is visible in all lighting
- Differentiates between loop and ground resistance measurements
- Auto hold feature retains measurement when the jaw is opened
- Data storage (Ω and A with time-stamping)
- Stores up to 300 measurements in memory
- Stored measurements can be displayed
Clamp opening facilitates both cable and bus bar.
To learn more, visit AEMC online at www.aemc.com/products/ground-testers/ground-tester-6418.