Digital megohmmeter introduced
Advanced Test Equipment Rentals announces rental availability of Fluke 1550B Megohmmeter.
San Diego, April 30, 2010—Advanced Test Equipment Rentals, a provider of electronic test and measurement equipment rentals, announces immediate rental availability of the Fluke 1550B Megohmmeter.
The Fluke 1550B is a digital megohmmeter capable of testing switchgear, motors, generators and cables at up to 5,000 Vdc. It can be used for a wide range of tests: from simple spot checks to timed tests and breakdown tests. Measurement storage and PC interface software make it ideal for preventative maintenance. Heavy-duty leads, probes and alligator clips fit in the custom carrying case for a rugged field testing kit.
The 1550B offers very good operation, including:
· Standard test voltages of 250–5000V
· Measures up to 1 Tera-Ohm
· Warning voltage function alerts the user that line voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600V ac or dc
· Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption and Polarization Index with no setup
· Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
· Large digital/analog LCD delivers detailed measurement data
· Measures cable or insulation capacitance
· Measures leakage current
· Ramp function (0-5000V dc) for breakdown testing
· Includes FlukeView Forms Basic 1550B Software and Optical Interface cable for downloading to a Windows PC, and more.