Test equipment: Fork Meter is a heavy duty True-RMS electrical tester
Test products: The Milwaukee Fork Meter (NIST) is a heavy duty True-RMS electrical tester for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Test equipment: The Milwaukee Fork Meter (NIST) is a heavy duty True-RMS electrical tester for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications. The 2205-20 is four tools in one providing current measurement, voltage measurement, voltage detection and task lighting. In addition, the new tool provides a wide 0.63” fork opening, high 200-amp current range and a high contrast white-on-black display. A NIST Certificate of Calibration with Data is also included, needed by many organizations as proof of calibration with the date when NIST Calibration was performed. Covered by Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
• Measures up to 200amp, Wide 0.63” jaw opening
• Wide Voltage range to 1000 AC /DC volts
• True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications
• Lo-Z measurement to eliminate ghost voltage
• Built-In Voltage Detector and LED Work Light
• High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading
• Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip
• CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V for greater safety
• Current AC: 200A
• Fork Opening: .63"
• TRMS: Yes
• Safety Rating: CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V
• Voltage AC/DC: 1000V
• Lo-Z Measurement: Yes
• Resistance: 40MΩ
• Continuity: Audible
• Display Backlight: Yes
• Display Type: White on Black LCD
• Non-Contact Voltage: Yes
• LED Work Light: Yes
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Hold: Yes
• Switch Type: Dial
• Battery Type: Alkaline (AA)
• Length: 8"