Power measurement: Klein Tools introduces the 2000A AC/DC Digital Clamp Meter for greater accuracy. This expansion to the test and measurement line offers an all-in-one solution to working across different jobsites with a variety of testing and measuring modes, including AC and DC voltage, inrush current, low impedance and more.
2000A Digital Clamp Meter (Cat. No. CL900)
• Measures 2000A AC/DC, 1000V AC/DC and 60MΩ
• Auto-ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) measurement technology provides greater accuracy
• Specifically designed for versatility on the job with different modes and measuring capabilities, including:
o Clamp measures AC and DC current
o Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency, duty-cycle, capacitance and diodes
o Dedicated mode for capturing inrush current
o Low impedance (LoZ) mode identifies and eliminates ghost or stray voltages
o Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp for greater convenience
• Backlit display and work light provide easy-to-read measurements in low light
• Audible alerts make testing continuity, capacitance, diodes, frequency and duty cycle easier
• Min / Max function captures minimum and maximum values and the data hold function locks display readings
• CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
• Rugged Klein “Tough Meter” industrial design stands up to jobsite demands with a 6.6-foot (2m) drop rating
• Auto power-off after 30 minutes of non-usage conserves battery life
• Low-battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
• Includes carrying case, straight input test leads and 2xAAA batteries
• Magnetic Hanger sold separately (Cat. No. 69417)
“Klein’s line of test and measurement equipment is engineered with the accuracy, durability and versatility professionals can rely on,” says Sean O’ Flaherty, director of product management at Klein Tools. “The 2000A Digital Clamp Meter upholds these standards with a variety of time-saving features, such as an extra-large capacity clamp for measuring AC and DC current and test leads for measuring resistance, continuity, frequency and everything in between. There’s even a non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp for greater convenience.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople.
For more information about Klein Tools or other products, click here to go to Utility Products’ website.