Impact wrench: Linemen wrenches save time, money
Impact socket set: Klein Tools introduces two lineman wrenches -- combination sockets save time and money.
Impact wrench tools: Klein Tools introduces the Single-Ended Impact Socket Wrench (Cat. No. NRHD3) and the Slim Ratcheting Lineman Wrench (Cat. No. KT152T) – both made in the U.S.A. The Singled-Ended Impact Socket Wrench features three square socket sizes on one side of the tool. No need to flip the tool back and forth for the size you want. The Slim Ratcheting Lineman Wrench works on four different square sizes, covering the most common utility pole hardware all in one tool.
Single-Ended Impact Socket Wrench features:
• Three square socket sizes (3⁄4”, 1” and 1-1/8”) on one side saves time and reduces drops
• Extend or retract the head for easy access to the size you need
• Includes 7/16” hex quick-change adapter for impact gun
• Hollow shaft allows use on long-threaded bolts
• Made in the U.S.A.
Slim Ratcheting Lineman Wrench features:
• The combination square socket has four of the most common sizes for utility hardware: 3⁄4”, 13/16", 1” and 1-1/8”
• Long handle designed to increase leverage
• Tight ratcheting mechanism increases efficiency
• Side ridges provide a better grip
• Bolt-through design allows bolts to pass through the socket enabling use on long bolts
• Bright yellow socket for easy visibility and identification
• Made in the U.S.A.
“The innovative design of the Single-Ended Impact Socket Wrench combines the three most commonly-used square socket sizes for pole line hardware on one side of the tool to eliminate the need to flip the socket back and forth to get the right size. This increases efficiency and improves safety by reducing the probability of accidental drops,” stated Tom Klein Jr., president of Klein Tools. “The new Slim Ratcheting Lineman Wrench has four square socket sizes reducing the number of tools to purchase and carry, saving money and time as well as weight on the belt. With these products, the lineman always has the right tool at the right time.”