Utility tools from Klein Tools
Utility equipment: Klein Tools introduces the Drill Tap Tool Kit. Drill, tap and deburr in one easy step.
Utility supplies: Klein Tools introduces the Drill Tap Tool Kit (Cat. No. 32217). The convenient kit comes with six commonly used tap tools. Great for aluminum, brass, copper, plastic and mild steel. Each tap works easily with the quick connect in power tools. Includes a carrying case to keep your taps in one place for immediate access.
· Designed for use on up to 10 gauge metal.
· 1/4" hex for easier application with quick connect.
· High speed steel for added durability.
· Set of six tap sizes plus two extra of the most commonly used bits.
· Includes carrying case and two bonus bits.
· Replacement taps are available.
“Having a tool that lets you drill, tap and deburr in one step saves time and frees up space in the tool bag,” states David Bower, product manager at Klein Tools. “The taps come in a tough carrying case that can be thrown in your bag for easy access.”