Utility tools: Lineman's Wrenches - Dual End Distribution Wrenches
Utility supplies: Lowell Corporation’s new dual end wrenches combine flexibility and reliability.
Utility equipment: Dual end ratchet wrenches from Lowell Corp. give high line utility workers multiple options in a single tool for greater flexibility when tackling a variety of common pole fasteners, lag bolts, and C clamps. Each wrench has a ratcheting socket at one end and a ratcheting box at the other.
The Models 101TDE and 103TDE are designed with the durability and turning power to meet the specific needs of linemen. To ensure longer tool life, each dual wrench uses the same solid construction as Lowell's proven 151T Lineman's wrench. In addition to being ready for tough duty, the wrenches can also generate the kind of torque necessary for loosening and tightening utility pole hardware.
The ratcheting socket end of each wrench is a triple square providing three sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/8". The socket is made of cast-iron for durability and painted fluorescent orange for easy visibility and tracking. The other end is a ratcheting box hex with a low-profile for use in tight spots. The two hex sizes are 9/16" and 3/4". The latter will also turn 5/8" square nuts.
The Model 100TDE is 8" long and weighs 1-14 lbs.; the Model 101TDE is 9" long and weighs 2 lbs.; the 103TDE is 12" long and weighs 2-1/4 lbs. All three wrenches fit in common holsters.
All three wrenches have rugged, fabricated steel handles. A bolt-thru feature allows long bolts and threaded rods to pass completely through the wrench head. Each wrench also has a large control lever on the side of the head to make reversing easy.
• Triple Square Distribution Wrenches
• 8D Quad Square Distribution Wrench
• Dual End Distribution Wrenches
• Transmission Wrenches
• Triple Square Impact Socket
• Triple Square Transmission Impact Socket
• 101 XRS Pad Mount Transformer Wrench
• Lineman's Wrench Accessories
One wrench does the work of many!
• Five socket sizes in one wrench
- Square = 3/4"(oversize), 1" & 1-1/8"
- Hex = 9/16" & 3/4"
- (3/4" Hex also turns 5/8" square nuts)
• Three handle lengths
- 8" (model 100TDE), 9" (model 101TDE) & 12" (model 103TDE)
• Ergonomic handle shapes make work more comfortable
• Reversing control on both ends
• Twice as strong as a standard ratcheting box wrench
• Fluorescent orange sockets make the wrenches harder to lose, easier to find
• Bolt-thru design lets bolts pass entirely through sockets and arm head so nuts can be secured on any threaded length.