Safety products: EZ-Stop arc flash shock absorbing lanyard
Utility safety: Capital Safety’s Model 1246306 lanyard features 6 ft. web single-leg with Nomex/Kevlar fiber webbing and shock pack, snap hooks at each end.
Lineman safety: Capital Safety’s EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyards combine a set of “industry-first” advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. Today’s EZ-Stop™ represents the culmination of decades of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. EZ-Stop™ lanyards are as tough as the guys who use them. They feature world’s smallest and lightest shock absorber, water-repellant and abrasion-resistant webbing and a build quality that is second to none.
In addition, our exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy management materials provide second-to-none abrasion, cut and chemical resistance and efficient shock absorption. Should a fall occur, the lanyard and it’s unique energy absorbing system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
• Arc flash and hot work rated
• 6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg lanyard
• Extremely compact and lightweight
• Nomex®/Kevlar® fiber soft pack energy absorber
• Nomex®/Kevlar® fiber fire resistant webbing
• Exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy absorption system
• User friendly self locking snap hooks
• Built-in reflective materials
• Impact indicator
• Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™