Cable cutter: 11-ton battery operated cable cutter from BURNDY
Utility equipment: The BURNDY® PATCUT4CUAL-LI 11-ton cable cutter is the latest addition to our PATRIOT® line of battery operated tools
Utility tools: The BURNDY® PATCUT4CUAL-LI 11-ton cable cutter is the latest addition to our PATRIOT® line of battery operated tools. Manufactured with the BURNDY® INFINITY DRIVE® transmission and designed with an extra wide jaw opening to accommodate large copper and aluminum cables up to 4.00” in diameter typically found in underground environments for power and communication applications.
As a part of the BURNDY® PATRIOT® family of battery operated tools, the PATCUT4CUAL-LI is powered by Makita 18V Lithium-Ion technology. A lifetime warranty on the INFINITY DRIVE® transmission is offered along with a 5-year limited warranty (excluding blades) for the tool and a 1-year limited warranty on the batteries and charger.
Features and Benefits:
• The cutting jaw has hardened steel blades offering reliability for long-term use.
• State-of-the-art scissor-action style jaws enable the operator to lift a cable off the ground easily for better positioning prior to making a cut. The attached blade guide maintains proper blade alignment for clean and even cuts.
• To promote better positioning and operator control, an assist handle is included and can be positioned on the left, right, top, or bottom of the tool depending on user preference and comfort.
• An over-molded grip area facilitates handling, and a built in safety trigger guard helps to prevent accidental operation of the tool.
• The PATCUT4CUAL-LI features a 355° rotatable head for maximum flexibility in confined work areas.