Fall protection: Nano-Lok Arc Flash Quick Connect Self Retracting Lifeline
Fall protection equipment: Capital Safety offers Model 3101526, 8 ft. of 3/4 in. Kevlar fiber webbing and steel snap hook, quick connector for harness mounting.
Safety products: Capital Safety offers Model 3101526, 8 ft. of 3/4 in. Kevlar fiber webbing and steel snap hook, quick connector for harness mounting. Nano-Lok™ is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are dozens of models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
• Arc flash rated
• Built-in connector for single-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
• 8 ft. (2.4m) 3/4" (19mm) Kevlar® fiber webbing lifeline
• Self-locking snap hook on lifeline
• Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
• Swiveling anchorage loop
• Quick activating speed sensing brake system
• High capacity energy absorber and impact indicator protected by Kevlar® fiber cover
• i-Safe™ equipped
• Wide variety of configurations available