Portable Auger Stand
Construction equipment: Utility Tool & Trailer’s portable auger stand, the Auger Up, was developed with safety in mind. It provides a secure stand for the auger when transitioning from auguring for poles to anchoring.
This portable auger stand, the Auger Up from Utility Tool & Trailer Inc. (UTT), was developed with safety in mind. It provides a secure stand for the auger when transitioning from auguring for poles to anchoring. There are times when the auger cannot be screwed into the ground for removal because of truck positioning, existing underground facilities, frost, customer lawns and other constraints. The portable auger stand provides a safe and secure way to keep the auger positioned upright to ease the process of auger removal and reattachment. Setup is simple. The auger shaft clamp collar attaches to the auger shaft below the windup stud, so once installed it will not interfere with digging operation or stowing of the auger.
The benefits of using the universal Auger Up include reduced worker related injuries, elimination of possibly drilling into underground utilities, is lightweight, and has a compact design for convenient storage.
• Supports augers ranging from 4.5 in. diameter by 4 ft. tall up to 24 in. diameter by 12 ft. tall,
• Center cup measures 4.5 in. inside diameter with adapter plate available for larger pilot tips,
• Stowed dimensions are 15 in. wide by 15 in. high by 19 in. deep,
• Weighs 42 lbs.,
• Load capacity is 500 lbs.,
• No tools or ladder required,
• Deploys in less than a minute, and
• Allows operators to safely remove and store all types of augers on any surface.
For more information about UTT or other products, click here to go to Utility Products’ Buyers Guide.