Utility equipment: In-line reducing splice kits from BURNDY
Utility supplies: BURNDY announces an expanded line of HYREDUCER in-line reducing splice kits.
Utility equipment: BURNDY announces an expanded line of HYREDUCER in-line reducing splice kits. The kits were originally designed for the telecommunications industry to provide better wire management solutions when reducing conductors with irreversible compression connectors.
All connectors have an inspection hole to visually confirm the conductor has been fully inserted into the connector.
All connectors are UL Listed when crimped with the approved hydraulic tool and die combination, a part of the BURNDY® Engineered System.
Features and Benefits
• YSR HYREDUCER™ kits provide for splicing two different cables sizes.
• Constructed of pure electrolytic seamless copper tubing for maximum conductivity.
• In-line reduction - requires minimal space.
• Tin plated to resist corrosion.
• The YSR family also features the BURNDY® color code system.
• Clear heat shrink has been tested and passes the Telcordia GR-347-CORE “Abrasion and Cut Test”.
• Using the BURNDY® Engineered System provides a highly efficient, inspectable electrical connection.