Utility equipment: Install more cable in less time
Cable installation: Jameson's Aerial Buddy fiber optic sheave lets you install more cable in less time. It protects ADSS and other jacketed fiber cable during installation.
A unique capture system prevents cable or pull table jumping off wheel, maintaining a smooth run even when making 90 degree turns. To reduce installation time, Jameson used a highly durable polymer material that weighs significantly less than aluminum and steel models. The light weight allows one-person set up in less time.
Self-leveling, the Aerial Buddy makes strapping optional.
• Spring-loaded cable guard keeps cable and pull tape on wheel. Eliminates delays due to derailing. Pulling grips easily pull through opening.
• Lightweight, reinforced polymer weighs significantly less than aluminum and steel models. Reduces fatigue; one-man set-up.
• Easy latching mechanism, single-handed locking and unlocking.
• High strength, impact resistant -- more durable than aluminum.
• Chemical, UV, corrosion resistant for longer life.
• Electrically insulated for safety.
• Hoist ring swivels 360 degrees, rotates 180 degrees for unrestricted mounting, maneuverability.