Safety products: Aluminum climber with nylon straps, from Buckingham
Utility safety: Buckingham’s BuckAlloy aluminum climbers feature new patent pending GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology that keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole.
Safety equipment: The BuckAlloy Aluminum climbers features Buckingham's new Patent Pending GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology that keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole, which aids in preventing cutouts, allows for a better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch, and allows optimum gaff placement on the pole and promotes ease of climbing.
• Buckingham development, manufacturing and support.
• Rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887.
• Unmatched comfort in an aluminum climber.
• Non contoured, off-set replaceable gaff pole climbers.
• Lightest climber available - Leg Iron only; 2 lbs/pair.
• Aluminum alloy used in transport applications including marine, automotive and aviation due to its high strength to density ratio.
• Alloy blend contributes to superior product life cycle.
• Most durable aluminum climber in the industry
• Dowel and screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
• Made in the USA.
• All these benefits at a lower price - most cost effective lightweight climber. Chrome for your feet!
Model A94089A features nylon climber straps.
To order BuckAlloy replacement Dowel & Screw Gaffs use Model A9206A.