Safety equipment: Inspection mirrors make it possible to see hidden spots
Utility safety: Snap-on Industrial Brands make it possible to see hidden spots with new Williams inspection mirrors.
Safety products:Inspecting hard-to-reach areas is a daily hurdle for technicians. To help overcome this obstacle, Williams® has added the LED Telescoping Mirrors, the Telescoping Inspection Mirrors and the Swivel Inspection Rectangular Mirror to give technicians a view that is no longer out of reach.
The LED Telescoping Mirrors include a stainless-steel shaft and cushion grip that will not slip in oily or wet hands, and comes with batteries. The LED Telescoping Mirrors come in two variations:
• JHW product code: 40255; mirror diameter: 2-3/8”; overall length: 6-1/2” (extends to: 37”); batteries: CR2016 (2)
• JHW product code: 40256; mirror diameter: 2-1/4” x 3-1/2”; overall length: 6-3/4” (extends to: 30”); batteries CR2032 Lithium (2)
The Telescoping Inspection Mirrors include a stainless-steel shaft and cushion grip that will not slip in oily or wet hands. The Telescoping Inspection Mirrors come in three variations:
• JHW product code: 40252; mirror diameter: 1-1/4”; overall Length: 6-1/2” (extends to: 35”)
• JHW product code: 40253; mirror diameter: 2-1/4”; overall length: 6-1/2” (extends to: 36-3/8”)
• JHW product code: 40254; mirror diameter: 3-1/4”; overall length: 6-1/2” (extends to: 29-1/2”)
The Swivel Inspection Rectangular Mirror features double ball joints to allow for a 360° swivel. Features of the Swivel Inspection Rectangular Mirror include:
• Vinyl grip
• Glass mirror
• Stainless steel mirror back
• Non-rotating telescoping rods
• JHW product code: 40257; mirror diameter: 2-1/8” X 3-1/2”; length: 11-1/4 (extends to: 15-1/4)
About Snap-on Industrial
Snap-on Industrial is a division of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics, equipment, software and service solutions for professional users. Products and services include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as customers in industry, government, agriculture, aviation and natural resources. Products and services are sold through the company’s franchisee, company-direct, distribution and Web-based channels. Founded in 1920, Snap-on is a $3.3 billion, S&P 500 Company headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin.