Voltage tester:The DDX 9121b is the latest in HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS’ DDX line of partial discharge and radio interference voltage testing instruments. With the DDX 9121b, users can test and generate reports from a single computer. The DDX 9121b is modular and fits a wide range of PD detection applications. One measuring input to simultaneous 9 measuring inputs are possible. Traditional partial discharge measurements according to IEC 60270 or RIV measurement or PD under DC are covered. Pass/Fail test or advanced phase resolution time analysis are possible as well.
The DDX 9121b comprises of 1 to 9 stackable unit(s) communicating with a remote PC (optional), which handles the display of PD information using the DDX 9121b/SWR data acquisition and remote control software. The software displays test results and generates reports.
The DDX9121b increases the laboratory sensitivity as it is equipped with digital filters allowing the measurement frequency band to be shifted into a less noisy range and suppressing frequency dependent noise. In addition there are gating possibilities to blank out static interferences.
The reports can be printed out or displayed as a web page. Users can also export the results to a spreadsheet. Software also provides bitmaps for inclusion in other reports.
• User defined measuring band.
• Modular design, 1 to 9 detectors
• Easily upgradable
• Embedded switch with four PD inputs per detector (optional)
• Simultaneous RIV and PD reading
• PD patterns like φ-q-n (phase, magnitude, occurrence) High resolution spectrum analyzer with oscilloscope
• Data acquisition and test report generation
• AC and DC measuring modes
• PD Site Location (SL) on cables
• Reduces ground noise – The built in frequency spectrum analysis and selectable frequency band let the user optimize the setup quick and easy.
• Optimizes investment if needs change. Unit can be easily upgraded (RIV, 4 inputs switch, simultaneous PD readings, PD on DC, etc.)
• Reduces training time – The Windows based software makes the use of the device easier than ever. Operators can start using the device in minutes.
• Straightforward replacement – Replacement is as simple as removing the obsolete PD detector and measuring impedance and installing the DDX 9121b.
• PD interpretation – The phase resolved analysis and recording capabilities allow future data analysis.
• Easy to integrate into test systems – Its compact design standard BNC measuring cables and remote control capabilities make it ideal for an integrated PD test system together with an AC power supply.
• Fast PD site location (SL) in power cables – SL function enables users to locate the site of failure in power cables.
• Power, Distribution & Instrument Transformers
• Rotating Machines
• Power Capacitors
• Surge Arrestors
• Research & Development
HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS is a part of Hubbell Incorporated (HUBB), with manufacturing facilities in Basel, Switzerland and Brewster, NY, USA. As a leading customer-focused high voltage test equipment manufacturer and a reputation for outstanding customer support and product quality, HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS offers a full range of innovative test systems and measuring solutions.