Data logger records DC voltage, DC current, pulses, events
Utility equipment: AEMC’s Model L452 is a low cost, simple to use, two-channel data logger that records DC voltage, DC current, pulses and events. Its advanced design incorporates features and functions not found in data loggers costing two to three times its price.
Data logger: AEMC’s Model L452 is a low cost, simple to use, two-channel data logger. It records DC voltage, DC current, pulses and events. Its advanced design incorporates features and functions not found in data loggers costing 2 to 3 times its price. Its two input channels allows the user to connect to various types of sensors in order to record data such as pressure, temperature, flow, humidity and more. This logger can also be used to record events such as machine run time. Each channels real-time measurement is displayed on the LCD screen.
The L452 communicates via USB or Bluetooth for configuration and data transfer to a PC. The unit can also be configured using its front panel with a very simple user interface. The menus are multilingual. Users can lock the keypad with the PC software. Alarms can be set on various measurements. DataView® software for data storage, real- time display, analysis, and report generation from a pre-defined or custom template is included. Its ergonomics make it simple to use. It has a magnetized rear panel or optional wall mount holster and desktop stand which facilitate mounting. The L452 operates on rechargeable batteries or can be powered from the USB cable.
• Current and Voltage data logger (4-20mA & ±100mV, ±1V, ±10V) user selectable
• Event counter, dry contact closure and logical level (pulse) detection
• Real-time display of measurements
• Includes FREE DataView® software for data storage, real-time display, analysis & report generation
• Wireless Bluetooth communication
• Determine machinery run or down times
• Determine event sequencing
• Count events and records
• Record event duration
• Machine load monitoring
• Record process variables
• Record general DC voltage and current