Utility tools: Wire brush specifically built for all distribution work
Utility equipment: MADI’s MINI FlatRound Wire Brush encourages linemen to brush because it is uniquely designed to make wire brushing easier and more convenient than ever.
Utility equipment: MADI has introduced the MINI FlatRound™ Wire Brush, specifically built for all distribution work. The MINI FlatRound™ Wire Brush encourages linemen to brush because it is uniquely designed to make wire brushing easier and more convenient than ever. The MINI FlatRound has two designed brushing surfaces, one side for flat connections and the other for round connections.
The flat wire brush can be used on any flat surface, such as pads on the pad-mounted transformer, hylugs and all cable - round to flat connectors. The round wire brush covers conductors up to 1000 MCM which covers most Distribution conductors. The WB-1 Small Wire Brush fits both ends and is easily replaceable. This is the same wire brush that fits the BrushBlade™ Lineman Knife.
The MINI FlatRound™ Wire Brush is durable, lightweight (weighs less than ½ pound) and is made of non-conductive material. The design of this tool eliminates lineman hand and leg discomfort currently experienced with other wire brushes. The built-in snap ring makes it easy to store on belts or in bucket trucks.
Properly brushing all types of connections helps decrease outages and bad connections therefore generating significant savings for Utilities.
MADI is a manufacturer and marketer of innovative utility tools for the lineman.
Catalog and Web Summary
• 2 different brushes in 1 tool - Flat and Round (up to 1000 MCM)
• Durable and made of non-conductive material
• Lightweight – weighs less than ½ pound
• Wire brushes are easily replaceable
• One (WB-1) small replacement wire brush fits both ends
• Integrated brush design eliminates lineman hand and leg discomfort currently experienced with other wire brushes
• Convenient to carry on climbing belts or in bucket trucks