Mobile computer: Toughbook CF-C2 semi-rugged convertible tablet PC upgraded
Handheld computer: Panasonic upgrades Toughbook CF-C2 semi-rugged convertible tablet PC. Multi-carrier 4G LTE wireless connectivity, 14 hours of battery life enhance productivity for mobile professionals.
Utility supplies: Panasonic, a provider of rugged, reliable mobile computers, announced upgrades to the Toughbook® CF-C2 semi-rugged convertible tablet PC. Offering 4G LTE multi-carrier embedded wireless broadband connectivity, approximately 14 hours of battery life and durability, the Toughbook CF-C2 is built to enable reliable connections between data and decision makers, wherever, whenever and however they need it. Powered by a 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor and optimized for the new Windows 8.1 Pro operating system, it delivers improved performance that makes it ideal for field services.
Panasonic Toughbook CF-C2: Key Improvements:
• Seamless connectivity: 4G LTE multi-carrier embedded wireless broadband
• Leading battery life: Now 3 hours longer – approx. 14 hours of continuous use per MobileMark 2007 testing depending on usage conditions (approx. 19 hours with optional long-life battery). In addition, a bridge battery allows the main battery to be swapped without powering down the device
• Advanced operating system: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit with Microsoft Windows 7 Professional downgrade option available
• Next-generation processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4300U vPro™ (up to 2.9GHz) with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
• Improved graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 4400
• Camera enhancements: 1.2MP high definition webcam with built-in microphone and optional 5MP rear-facing camera