TightSight Clamp Meter Upgraded with New Features
IDEAL Industries’ adds new features to its TightSight clamp meter to better meet electrician’s needs.
IDEAL Industries Inc. has added new features to its TightSight clamp meter to better meet the needs of electricians working in industrial and commercial applications. Among the many new features:
- Backlight on bottom display for all functions-the backlight for the bottom TightSight display now lights on all functions instead of just amps;
- Zeroing display on amps and volts-the display now stabilizes close to zero before taking a measurement as the meter defaults to the 0.0-volt resolution;
- Selectable audible on hi-voltage warning feature-a small switch resides in the redesigned battery compartment to select audible on or off;
- Data hold button guard-a shroud was added around the data hold button on the side of the clamp to minimize accidental depressing of the button while clamping onto a conductor; and
- Inrush current-to measure starting current on a motor with an Inrush feature, new true RMS models have replaced the peak hold button with Inrush.
Pricing for the newly upgraded design will remain the same.
IDEAL Industries Inc.