Winch line expanded
Thermometric 9.5 CTI winch is newest addition to WARN Ultimate Performance winch series.
Clackamas, Ore.—The 9.5 CTI winch, one of Warn Industries’ top selling winches, is the newest addition to the WARN Ultimate Performance winch lineup. This thermometric winch offers the following qualities:
• New contractor control features exceptional durability, extra long life and superior weather sealing;
• Series wound motor and three-stage planetary geartrain deliver 9,500 lbs. of pulling capability;
• Extreme-duty winch sealing system;
• Motor-mounted thermal sensor relays temperature information to winch operator by way of the hand-held remote control with light-emitting diode (LED) indicator;
• Redesigned remote control with thermometric indicator light;
• High gloss, chip-resistant, black powder coat finish over a massive cast-aluminum alloy housing;
• Comes with 125 feet of 5/16-inch wire rope, hook, remote control on 12-foot lead and roller fairlead; and
• Available in the Multi-Mount portable winch configuration.
Warn Industries designs, manufactures and markets reliable, high-performance winches, locking hubs and a full line of off-road equipment and accessories.