New Power Quality Analyzer Model 8333
The PowerPad III Model 8333 from AEMC is a three-phase power quality analyzer that is easy to use, compact and shock resistant.
The PowerPad III Model 8333 from AEMC is a three-phase power quality analyzer that is easy to use, compact and shock resistant. It enables technicians and engineers to measure and carry out diagnostics and power quality work on one-, two- or three-phase networks. Current and voltage input terminals are provided. It is IEC 61000-4-30 Class B and safety rated to 600V CAT IV.
The Model 8333 has memory available for storing trend data. Additional internal memory is used to let you store alarms, transients and snapshot data. The user can store up to 12 screen snapshots, up to 51 captured transients that contain four cycles for each active input, and 4,000 alarm events from up to 10 different parameters. Trend data can also be recorded for days, weeks or even months.
• Verification of power distribution circuits,
• In-plant troubleshooting of power distribution panels and individual machinery,
• Monitor pad mount transformers and phase unbalances,
• Determine harmonic problems originating from source or load,
• Determine transformer K-Factor, and
• Energy metering (kVAh, VARh, kWh).