Windows tablet computer: Mobile computing from Panasonic
Mobile computers: Panasonic showcased its thin, lightweight, rugged 7-inch Windows tablet, and its 20-inch 4K table at the 2014 DistribuTECH® Conference & Exhibition.
Utility supplies: Panasonic showcased its latest innovations in mobile computing at the 2014 DistribuTECH® Conference & Exhibition: the world’s thinnest and lightest rugged 7-inch Windows® tablet* and the world’s only commercially available 20-inch 4K tablet. From fully-rugged to mega-resolution, we’ve engineered the best tablets for your needs.
The new Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1 offers the broadest range of configuration options for maximum flexibility of field service applications:
• Certified to meet MIL-STD-810G and IP65 specifications
• Resistance to moisture, dust and drops up to 5 feet
• Complete mobility solutions, including vehicle mounts, rugged keyboards and installation services
• Sunlight-readable with high-sensitivity multi-touch screen
• Long-life, user-replaceable battery
• Powered by Windows 8.1 Pro and a 4th generation Intel Core i5 vPro processor
Toughpad tablets are a proven performer in the harshest environments on Earth. Wherever you need rugged or 4K-resolution mobile computing, Toughpad is there.
*World’s lightest and thinnest tablet with a 4th generation Intel® Core i5 processor as of January, 6, 2014 (standard configuration).