Graybar to host G2 Talk series electrical and communications products webinars
Graybar, a distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products, is introducing a series of webinars focused on new products and technologies.
St. Louis—Graybar, a distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and provider of related supply chain management and logistics services, is introducing a series of webinars focused on new products and technologies used in building intelligence and energy efficiency applications. The “G2 Talk” series will feature a variety of subject matter specialists from some of Graybar’s manufacturers.
“The G2 Talk webinar series will allow us to bring important information to our customers on some of the newest innovations and industry trends,” said Graybar Director, Emerging Technology Karl Griffith. “These 40-minute webinars will feature some of the most knowledgeable representatives in the industry.”
Registration availability for the webinars is limited, and the first 50 eligible attendees for select webinars will receive a gift card for a free cup of coffee. The webinars scheduled for 2012 are:
• Aug. 16 The Data Center as a Living Infrastructure, CommScope
• Aug. 21 The Complex Backhaul Evolution Made Easy, Transition Networks
• Sept. 20 DCIM StructureWare, Schneider Electric
• Oct. 18 Finally! A Way to Test High Speed Data Center Fiber, Fluke Networks
• Nov. 15 Fiber Optics: Enabling the Green, Corning Cable Systems
• Dec. 20 Intelligent Data Centers: Delivering Business Value, Panduit
For more information about Graybar or other networking products, click here to go to Utility Products' Buyers Guide.