AEMC introduces the Function Generator Model GX320
The AEMC Function Generator Model GX320 is for higher education, R&D engineers and scientific research.
With its Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS), the GX320 Function Generator provides much greater accuracy and frequency stability than a traditional generator. The Model GX320 can be used to generate precise, varied signals: waveforms, sine, triangle, square & LOGIC, TTL output. It is also equipped with internal and external modulation (AM, FM), as well as linear and logarithmic sweep functions. Additionally, the Shift K function allows phase or frequency skips.
With the BURST function, users can choose the number of cycles per time period. This allows even more detailed analysis, as well as the detection of very brief events. In addition, the Model GX320 can be set up in a cascade arrangement to simulate complex signals: Three-phase networks, Fourier synthesis, etc.
The Model GX320 also includes an external frequency meter ranging from 5Hz to 100MHz and is equipped with a large LCD screen (125 x 45mm) that is exceptionally easy to read. The backlighting is adjustable and the contrast can be enhanced if necessary.
• Frequency range from 0.001Hz to 20MHz
• DDS technology and frequency accuracy of
± 20 ppm
• Frequency adjustment stable to the nearest digit
• "LOGIC signal" function for direct adjustment of
high and low levels
• LIN or LOG sweep, triangle or sawtooth with
adjustable duration from 10 ms to 100 s
• Internal and external AM & FM modulation, GATE,
BURST, FSK and PSK functions
• Adjustable phase synchronization of several
generators in a cascade arrangement
• 100MHz frequency meter, 300V CAT I
• Storage of 15 complete instrument configurations
• Programmable versions via USB
For more information about AEMC or other Generators, click here to go to Utility Products’ Buyers Guide.