Ergodyne launches durable and synthetic lift buckets
Ergodyne announces the addition of Arsenal Synthetic Hoist Buckets. These new nylon buckets remove additional weight from workers by hoisting heavy gear and equipment to their jobsites.
St. Paul, Minn.—Ergodyne announced the addition of Arsenal Synthetic Hoist Buckets. These new nylon buckets remove additional weight from workers by hoisting heavy gear and equipment to their jobsites in the sky. With a molded top ring and nickel-plated swiveling snap, the buckets provide a lighter weight industry option with equally sturdy construction for hoisting.
"Our durable synthetic design is rated to hold 100 to 150 lbs of contents with a 4 to 1 safety factor,” said Nate Bohmbach, product manager, Ergodyne. “But if you think that equals bulk – think again. Our synthetic material is lighter, stands up better and provides easier access to your stash.”
The new models include:
• Arsenal 5630 Synthetic Leather Bottom Bucket– Non-swivel
• Arsenal 5633 Synthetic Plastic Bottom Bucket– Non-swivel
• Arsenal 5640 Synthetic Leather Bottom Bucket – Swivel
• Arsenal 5643 Synthetic Black Plastic Bottom Nylon Bucket – Swivel
And if Mother Nature or an overzealous tug induces bucket acrobatics, Ergodyne’s got you covered with the patented Arsenal 5638 Synthetic Bucket Safety Top.
“The Arsenal Synthetic Hoist Buckets are great additions to one of the most robust lift bucket offerings available in the industry today,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO of Ergodyne. “What goes up must come down – and these new buckets know how to take a load off and get the job done.”
Ideal for at-heights workers, the Arsenal Synthetic Hoist Buckets are available May 1, 2012 at all authorized Ergodyne distributors.
840D Nylon Main Material
• Leather reinforced base
• Molded plastic top ring
• PP webbing handle with leather reinforcement
• Heavy gauge nylon stitching
• Maximum safe working capacity: 100 (45 kg) or 150 lbs. (68 kg)
• Models available with safety tops attached, just add a ‘T’
For more information about Ergodyne or other lift buckets, click here to go to Utility Products' Buyers Guide.